Downloads

TheBaseballNut

Hi, I just joined MVPMods, and I downloaded one of the tools. But, when I tried to open the file, the computer wouldn't let me. Do I have to install some kind of starter software first?

you need to have a program which unzips the files....try downloading WinRar from the following site

http://www.rarlab.com/

I use it and don't have any problems. I use the free versions too. It asks me to buy it but I always ignore it and move on.

I don't like when people jump at me.

Right -- That's because you're the Undertaker?

medric822 kindly warned you that you made 2 posts in this thread within 2 minutes. While this may not appear to be a big deal, on this site we view this as spam and it is frowned upon. Rather than making the second post you should have just edited your first post to add your other comments.

double post is frowned upon here Reale24.

- You're not a moderator.

So there's no need to post in someone's topic saying "This will be closed soon!" or "why did you write this?" or demanding that the moderators close the topic or ban the member. In fact, this is one of the quickest and easiest ways to get on the moderators bad sides. There's nothing more unpleasant than having someone else tell you how to do your job.

Archived