Stadium mods

jaiBronx

As an avid follower of the work all you guys do, and being unable to do it myself, I have a request for anyone of you that does stadium mods. Would someone [other than SerialMike] please make AL stadiums..................PLEASE. I know it's alot of work and I really don't have any right to impose, this is only a request.

Please, don't get the wrong idea from my remark about serialMike, his work is wonderful, I just can't [probably just me] seem to get his stadiums to install. "Pirate" has found a very simple way to install his mods and easy is my middle name. SM's installs seem round-a-bout and confusing at times. They are probably easy to most of you but to someone like me, easy and uncomplicated are a God-sent.

Thank all of you for considering my request.

no. w/ sm's stadiums they are installed via batch file. what u need to do is make sure u have gfxpak (available here) in ur MAIN mvp directory. then open sm stadium files. first copy the day version contents to ur MAIN mvp folder and click the batch file. once it finishes delete the day stadium file and the batch file (leave gfxpak). now repeat the same for the night version and so on. do not try to install BOTH versions at the same time.

no. w/ sm's stadiums they are installed via batch file. what u need to do is make sure u have gfxpak (available here) in ur MAIN mvp directory. then open sm stadium files. first copy the day version contents to ur MAIN mvp folder and click the batch file. once it finishes delete the day stadium file and the batch file (leave gfxpak). now repeat the same for the night version and so on. do not try to install BOTH versions at the same time.

Thats still Easy :)

Archived