Portrait Help. Please!!!

BravesPost86

Hi everyone. Great work on these mods. I love them. The portrait updates have reinvigorated my interest in this game, at least until a serious patch and the Total Minors comes out. Anyway, to my point. I downloaded a few portrait updates and, for example, the Atlanta Braves have Adam LaRoche, yet when I play the game he is not there (portrait-wise). Is there something I need to do to get this portrait included? All the others have worked, that's why I ask. Thanks!!!

Hi everyone. Great work on these mods. I love them. The portrait updates have reinvigorated my interest in this game, at least until a serious patch and the Total Minors comes out. Anyway, to my point. I downloaded a few portrait updates and, for example, the Atlanta Braves have Adam LaRoche, yet when I play the game he is not there (portrait-wise). Is there something I need to do to get this portrait included? All the others have worked, that's why I ask. Thanks!!!

there are a few things...

1. If you're playing a dynasty, and you download portraits, they won't be applied unless you restart your dynasty with an edited roster.

2. If you download a roster with portraits (like mine for instance) the same applies, you will need to restart the dynasty with the new rosters.

But you won't have to edit the new default rosters themselves.

3. If like you say, all the others have worked, but the update you downloaded, it's because the person/portrait set you have does not have the player photo ID's applied to the roster (check the readme, it should give you a list of portrait ID numbers if it's well done).

Also check this new thread on portraits for more of your questions:

Portrait Thread

My Atlanta Braves set includes Adam LaRoche, but for him to show up in the game, you MUST follow the instructions in the README included with the set, as they will tell you how to add/edit the player's photo ID # with MVPEdit.

Archived