team packages

gobosox5

I'm having a little bit of trouble with using team packs. I have Fuzz's studio and I do everything it says to do but when I look at the team when I download it everyone is either a pitcher or catcher and some pitchers are catchers. Say for example I have the '41 Red Sox. Lefty Grove is a catcher. If I pich wih him I throw one pitch and then it says. You currently have a fielder in pitching or something like that. Also most position players are pichers so when I start a dynasty I have to optimize the rosters to get 10 fielders on the AAA team and then you can't hit with the hitters. Is this supposed to be like this? If, not what do I do?

I have your newest version of the studio.

First I download the file and unzip it. Then I open up your studio and open create a team. Then I click on installing a modders package. THen I click on Included MVP Edits .MET file and browse for the file I want. Then I go down and click View MET file, check to see that it's the roster I want and apply it to the team I want to. Then I click on Create MVP 2004 .dat files and it seems to load it. Then I apply the portraits and logos and click import modded files to game directory and it loads. Then when I open the game it's all messed up.

Archived