Cover of Fantasyland?

TwentySeven

Actually, I just finished reading that book, like two days ago. It wasn't bad. And as far as I could tell, I don't think it's a major league player, like DJ said, probably just a model. If they were actually going to put a major league player on it, I think they'd put a well-known one, and I can't recognize him. I don't think the statistics on the front of the book are from a real player either. In fact, on the book there's this strange little equation that doesn't seem to be a real thing. If I remember, things where along the lines of "(SS + BB) / HR". Umm, yeah, you can't add up a position in an equation.

Actually, I just finished reading that book, like two days ago. It wasn't bad. And as far as I could tell, I don't think it's a major league player, like DJ said, probably just a model. If they were actually going to put a major league player on it, I think they'd put a well-known one, and I can't recognize him. I don't think the statistics on the front of the book are from a real player either. In fact, on the book there's this strange little equation that doesn't seem to be a real thing. If I remember, things where along the lines of "(SS + BB) / HR". Umm, yeah, you can't add up a position in an equation.

It's an interesting book to say the least. They probably just used random stats from a box score, no real significance.

OK, I guess it could be a model. Looks kind of like Nick Markakis though.

Archived