Need Player Profile and ratings for Bob Horner

jaywil

I d/l'd the total classics phase 2 mod, is there any way short of installing the mod to get the info? I have the 07 mod loaded and do not want to have to either uninstall the 07 mod or reinstall it.

Any help ??

I think it might be imbedded in the rosters.rar file ---- it should be there and if not that roster.rar file should contain the .dat files that go into the data/database directory within the game. Once placed there they can be either imported into MVPEdit for viewing or actually viewed directly in the game.

I do not see the .mbe file, there are a few files in the lib folder, hte balance must be inside the installer.exe file? any ideas????

Under the lib folder, you will see a subfolder named "rosters". Inside that subfolder, you will find the roster files. Import them into MVPEdit, and you can then search for Bob Horner.

thanks guys i found the rosters.dat file imported and all the good stuff. I do not see a 80's braves team nor Bob Horner in the Total Classics Phase 2 d/l. Is there a different total classics that I need?

You should download TC Phase 6: http://www.mvpmods.com/Downloads/details/id=2546.html

That is the latest version (until TC7 is released within the next few weeks).

Archived