Youtube Help

Tidalwav90

Ive been recently enjoying youtube but all of the sudden the audio does not work anymore. ive searched google for help but all suggestions, like downloading a flash player 9 debugger, did not work. i use internet explorer 7 and the only new thing that has happened before the sound went out was that i began using a program called "Free Youtube to iPod Converter" that i found after looking at a wikipedia article on youtube.

any help is appreciated, thanks.

id also like to point out that at youtube on their help page it says i need a 500+ kbps connection rate. i googled test connection and tested it on the first site that came up and it said i had around a 300 rate. so that could be the problem but i used to always watch youtube so i have no idea why i can't now.

my bad about the bumbing thing

the audio levels from the control panel are on high. I'm freaking out over this problem as i have been working on it for a week. i uninstalled flash and installed it, used a debugger, downloaded a recommended k-lite codec pack thingy; but nothing worked. i don't know what to do.

Edit: I'm stupid. the volume control on youtube was at the bottom. i feel extremely dumb and sorry for wasting anyone's time who bothered to help me. time to enjoy youtube bliss.

Archived