ATTN : Umachines

Stormy

I noticed a small problem with the RedSox long sleeve ( the red long sleeve shirt that is under the jersey ) It seems like the texture for it is missing. All other jerseys long sleeve is perfect but the RedSox one comes out in bright red with lines, Seems like the texture is missing.

how can I take screenshots in game to show you?

PS: I enjoy all of your uniforms good sir, :)

:) thanks, It's not a big deal anyways. It's hard to see hehe

It's like a bright red undershirt. All the other jerseys with red their undershirt is like a cloth looking under shirt and the RedSox one is like a shiney tight red shirt like disco night hehe, maybe its me with the only problem ?

:D No problem any way thanks for checking, I got all of the jerseys made from you.. Good stuff man. Keep up the good work!

Hey Umachines... I just discovered your work last night and have installed every uniform you've done. Very nice stuff.

One question: I installed your Orioles pack, then tried to remove the alternate away jersey so I could install the 1960 home and away jerseys. They show up in MVP Studio, but not in the game for jersey options. Now I can't even remove your jerseys to try and start from scratch to see if I can do the process again and make it work... any suggestions?

Archived