Minor League Photo Update

McDiddy

now that ive learned how to add new portraits i'm going to start with the braves MLB,AAA,AA team using the numeric system and then i am going to go down the list that i made from opening day games

Angels

D-backs

O's

Bosox

Cubs

CHW

Reds

Indians

Rockies

Detroit

Marlins

Astros

Royals

Dodgers

Brewers

Twins

Expos

Mets

Yankees

A's

Philles

Pirates

Padres

Giants

Mariners

Cardinals

Tampa Bay

Rangers

Blue Jays

of course i'm not going to do every team by myself i will obviously download other peoples photo updates, there is no need to replace great work and put more work on myself if something is already available

gr8slickg, I liked your Charlotte portraits, but I'd love to see Rauch in his Sox unis (btw, his ID is 1934).

I made a jpg for him, but didn't get around to importing it.

1934.JPG

Thanks...I will use that pic in my next update...

Now, for guys to be able to use this pics with the finished TotalMinors, will I just have to add the photo IDs as per the mass spreadsheet that was being developed. I know they had been assigning numbers to a team and guys were organizing the photo end a bit. If that's still in the works, I can easily add the photo IDs.

GH

• 2 weeks later...

I'm getting photos ready to use for a bunch of minor leaguers in the game. I was wondering if anybody else here is doing something like that?

I'm making some bmps of Twins in AAA. I cannot for the life of me make 'em into fsh files yet, but I'd hope someone would include them in a set if they want to.

I'll show some previews later on.

Hi guys, wehre do you find these pics? I"m working on the Jays' AAA portraits, but I can't find any for some of the players (e.g Jason Frasor, Michael Nakamura, Simon Pond, etc.) . It would be nice if you guys can help. Thx ;)

Archived