StubHub - Reliable?

stEdfuNk

I didn't mind the over priced, the red sox vs padres at petco park has been sold out since... the beginning of the season, so it's understandable, but its my birthday so my mom went for it :D I'm just glad it turned out to be legit, because ebay didnt have anything for the game for under like $600 lol and i was happy enough to find some decent seats for reasonable price

• 2 years later...

How do the downloadable tickets work? I'm going to be in New York next week and I wanna see the game on Saturday between the Angels and the Yankees. Since I'm from Austria, sending the tickets via mail isn't an option for me. Downloading sounds like the best solution.

Any advice?

How do the downloadable tickets work? I'm going to be in New York next week and I wanna see the game on Saturday between the Angels and the Yankees. Since I'm from Austria, sending the tickets via mail isn't an option for me. Downloading sounds like the best solution.

Any advice?

I think you can arrange a place to pick em up when your in town close to the venue. A friend of mine got Mccartney tickets day of the show and he picked them up at a hotel near Citi Field, just had to bring proof of purchase and ID.

I can't register for StubHub because I don't have a US mobile phone number. I want to see the game on Saturday, when the Yankees are hosting the Rangers. It should be possible to pick up tickets at the stadium on the day of the game, right?

Archived