Johan Santana cyberface ( request )

JP_Frost

I looked at the downloads section and noticed that there was no Santana cyberface and he has a generic face in the game.

so I wanted to ask if someone could make one.....please :roll:

thanx

EDIT: just noticed that this was the 1000th topic posted on the general mod talk board! Woohoo!!! 8)

yes I downloaded it, but I can't seem to figure which files belong to a certain player.

how do I figure that out?

Correct me if I"m wrong, but Santans's face number is an empty face that was not default. So, if anyone want to use it, they would have to first change the face number of Santana inside the roster set (with mvpedit) , and then start a new dynasty....

You need to use biggui to install it. You need to open the models.big with biggui. Then you navigate to the folder where you have the 3 files of Santana (they are numbered 487.fsh 487.ord 487.orl) by clicking "import". After you import these files (saying yes to overwrite) you then highlight those three files & then click on "compress" You then click on "rebuild" & wait till the button depresses. This is how you know you have finished rebuilding the file.

Then you need to edit his number to 487. You can do this either directly by opening the attrib.dat file with notepad or wordpad or use MVPEdit. to edit his number. Remember you then need to export (if you do this via MVPEdit) after you finish changing the number to get it to appear ingame.

Hope this helps.

Archived