Idea for Portraits

basballfanatik9

He took someone elses roster and put his photo IDs in them, just like he takes others peoples portraits makes one big zip file and uploads it.

He is a leech, he makes his way off the blood of others

Thanks krawhitham! All this bitterness over a couple of unspecified crappy minor league portraits, you need a hug I think. FYI I've actually made more than half the portraits in the set, sorry for mentioning that, I wouldn't want to let facts get in the way of a good b1tch and moan.

There are now only 33 portraits missing out of the 2160 original players (not including FA) in the Total Minors rosters. If people want me to, I will upload a portrait.big version with the next set, which I will probably upload today.

Again I will remind people the set is only compatible with the 'Total Portraits' versions of Total Minors and TM Plus as no other roster that I know of has a complete minor league player set. (apart from Kerm's which is not usable in MVPedit)

Guest Mindwarped

Thanks krawhitham! All this bitterness over a couple of unspecified crappy minor league portraits, you need a hug I think. FYI I've actually made more than half the portraits in the set, sorry for mentioning that, I wouldn't want to let facts get in the way of a good b1tch and moan.

BS, more than half of them CRC check to portraits released by others. But don't let facts stand in your way

Guest Mindwarped

I would have a bit more respect for you if you released your set as a portrait.big file, At least you would be doing a little bit more than just repackaging others work.

btw the images inside the fsh files is what CRC checks, the fsh do not on some because you changed the ID's of them

BS, more than half of them CRC check to portraits released by others. But don't let facts stand in your way

Considering I haven't uploaded the latest set with the last 7 weeks of new portraits yet, I'm impressed at your ability to hack into my PC and crc check all the files without me noticing.

Guest Mindwarped

Considering I haven't uploaded the latest set with the last 7 weeks of new portraits yet, I'm impressed at your ability to hack into my PC and crc check all the files without me noticing.

dance around the issue, the set you have uploaded it mostly other peoples work, I serously doubt you redid 1500 portraits that were already done.

You are just the master of spin

1/2 of 2160 is not 1500 krawhitham.

Again. For the millionth time.

The readme credits the other people who have made portraits in the set.

I have never claimed anyone else's work as my own.

Stop your incessant sniping at me and get over yourself.

I think it's pretty pathetic that you had a temper tantrum and declared you would never return to these boards, and yet here you are carrying on with the same **** under a different alias.

So mature.

Guest Mindwarped

assuming gfxpak craps out at 3000 I cut that in half

ok you redid 1080 of them (you snowboarder you)

If you want to ASS U ME I'm a different user fine, my point is what you do is WRONG, like others have stated you do not even include the orginal Modder's Readme files that is LOW.

90% of people are lemmings and will not read the readme files, so 90% of the people that downloads your set thinks YOU are the one that did all the work, that is my gripe.

come up with a delevery method that makes them read the readme file, an installer package maybe

Maybe having 13+ readme file in the archive would make some wonder and read them

How many times have you seen or answered questions on how to install your portraits? Why because people do NOT READ the nfo files. People think you have done all the work.

Archived