Idea for Portraits

basballfanatik9

Well,

If anyone has almost every single portrait why dont you just upload it as a file so that other people can use it without having the hassle of using all type of tools. If someone just uploaded there portrait.big file everyone would surely be happy and it would be easier to put in, since you just put it into your frontend folder. So please if anyone has almost every single portrait, please help out the MVPMODS community and upload the file for everyone else to us.

problem being, I create my own portraits as well as use those from other people. The numbers of the players who were not in the game that I added pictures to may not match up right. Therefore if I upload the portrait file, your players and pictures will be all screwed up.

i like this idea, very nice brainwork there fanatik

Thanks Bambino. Also angerboy about the players being screwed up, well almost evryone i know uses JPUP portrait, but maybe 1 person who uses different rosters could post their portraits.big file. For example, someone who uses JPUPs Rosters post their portraits, someone who uses Emil's Rosters post their portraits, and someone who uses Big Shmooz could post their portraits up. So its not that hard just a little help could make it work.

I already posted one set of portraits that are both players I updated and those that I created. If the numbers are different you can just decompress the .fsh using one of the .fsh programs. That will give you the portrait and the alpha. Then go into MVPedit and just change the portraits as you please. Thats how I do it.

I may be thickheaded, but isn't this sort of what I actually have done? I know it does not have every single pic, but it is the most updated one out there with all the work done already. I even upload my roster with it which makes it completely compatible with the portrait.big file that I upload. Since any numbers that need to be changed have already been done to fit with the portrait file.

If we did this and we didnt have horys roster then it would be useless, plus if we were to use horys roster set we'd have to start our dynasty/whatever all over in order to use it.

First of all, Hory makes portraits not rosters, and two you wouldn't have to restart your dynasty again, because all your doing is installing portraits, not rosters.

Also read this

Also angerboy about the players being screwed up, well almost evryone i know uses JPUP portrait, but maybe 1 person who uses different rosters could post their portraits.big file. For example, someone who uses JPUPs Rosters post their portraits, someone who uses Emil's Rosters post their portraits, and someone who uses Big Shmooz could post their portraits up. So its not that hard just a little help could make it work.

SolidWing 68, there is everything you need to know

Guest Mindwarped

No one in this Forum has all the players.....thats the Problem..Horys is the best to it....why don't you help Hory out.....over at his thread.....he needs a few more players....

lol

Guest Mindwarped

well....Hory does have his own roster.....its just a twitched version.

He took someone elses roster and put his photo IDs in them, just like he takes others peoples portraits makes one big zip file and uploads it.

He is a leech, he makes his way off the blood of others

my problem is that the minor league rosters from the game looks nothing like the actual minor league rosters. What I've seen from all the updated roster is that they keep most of the original players and don't really update these roster. Also, the injured players are moved to the minors. What I have been doing is moving the injured players into free agent and moving them back whent hey come off the DL. I also created quit a few minor league players that have never been put into the game. That is why my .fsh numbers are off from everyone elses. Why I do get pics from other people, I extract them and only update the ones i need using the portrait and the alpha because I know the .fsh files are different.

Hope this makes sense to you guys cause I kinda confused myself :banghead:

Archived