Who removed my SIG

krawhitham

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=206042.html#206042

In a continued effort cut down on clutter in threads and page load times, we have decided to make some changes to the avatar and signature guidlines.

They are as follows:

image maximum size: 120x120 @ 60kb

No animation or flash allowed.

Signatures:

1 (one) image maximum size: 475x125 @ 100kb

or

3 (three) lines of text (blank lines included). One line being that displayed on a browser opened to 800px width.

No animation or flash allowed.

So please edit your avatars and signatures to comply with this request - we'll give everyone a few days to make the necessary changes, then we will delete or edit them.

If your avatar and/or signature contains images over this limit, they may be removed without warning. If a PM is sent to you regarding this matter, simply change or resize your images so that they are within the rules, to avoid further action being taken. Please note that MVPmods is also a 56K friendly site, so please respect our dialup members. Not everyone can get broadband!

This rule is in place simply to keep the forum easy to read and use for everyone.

Thanks for your cooperation,

MVPmods Staff

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=206047.html#206047

OK, I have to ask

what about static flash file

no animation or sound involved

I reduced my original sig from 7 images (which was OKed) it was about 120K down to one 48K swf file

http://www.mvpmods.com/Forums/viewtopic/p=206051.html#206051

That's fine as long as it's non-animated and falls under 100kb limit.

I had a static SWF sig that was only 6K in size

I have brought this to the attention of the administrator-staff, but (as you know) as a moderator, I can't do anything in regards to this issue.

Just letting you know, Kraw, that you're not being ignored - there's just no staff here, at present, that can actually speak about or address this issue.

Meanwhile - call your boys down at the Reds organization and tell them to stop laying down for those Brewers. Clearly the Cardinals are never going to do anything to help themSELVES - so they need your Reds to knock off MIL, CHC, and whoever else FOR THEM.

We all know you have the connections - now get it done.

...and! Why are the stands so dang empty in the replays of those back-to-back-to-back HR's this afternoon? I know that the Reds are out of the race, but, with people like Dunn and Griffey Jr. to go watch, why isn't anybody going to Cincinnati games?

They aren't the Royals, for God's sake.

A lot of the fans hate Dunn because they are told he is lazy and the rest hate JR because they are told he does not hustle and gets hurt too much

Now you tell me what the different between lazy and lack of hustle is

but that is the way the media here spins it and the lemmings fall for it hook line and sinker

But they did sell out the up coming bring your DOG to the game night, go figure

Archived