Ultimate Rosters (UR) 8.61 crash.

Kayxero

Couldnt find help researching old posts so i have to make my own.

Im having a problem with MVP crashing ever since i got the UR 8.6.1 rosters...I had kg before with no problems and now it crashes to desktop with any team i try to load a game with...i tried using all of the Big schoomz models .big(since i thought it may be a cyberface problem as i have read in the forums) and it did nothing to help...and i also checked to see if it was the stadiums or unis and reverted to old ones... and it isnt that...so its def the rosters....anyone have a remedy for this...kus i wanna get back to my dynasty soon ...thanx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I def know its not my comp...ive found a few other posts of people having probelms with 8.5 and 8.6 and some people had success with the updated models.big...but a few havent...this should be adressed...i mean i do think UR is more updated and has a better ratings system than Kg but i have to go with what works ..ya know =P

I reinstalled my game today after it was acting up with shmooz's models and UR 8.61, then only installed UR and not the models.big, and it still crashed, so my guess is it's probably a little bug in there, unless we're all doing something wrong. Sorry totte. :)

What other mods do you have installed?

Well on my pc The Mvp 07 mod....along with the fox sports overlay....and i think a bats mod and glove mod....I Tryed a clean install on my moms pc with only the 07 mod and the UR and it still crashes...dunno what to do=(

Well on my pc The Mvp 07 mod....along with the fox sports overlay....and i think a bats mod and glove mod....I Tryed a clean install on my moms pc with only the 07 mod and the UR and it still crashes...dunno what to do=(

What if you try and run it wothout the 07 mod?

Couldnt find help researching old posts so i have to make my own.

Im having a problem with MVP crashing ever since i got the UR 8.6.1 rosters...I had kg before with no problems and now it crashes to desktop with any team i try to load a game with...i tried using all of the Big schoomz models .big(since i thought it may be a cyberface problem as i have read in the forums) and it did nothing to help...and i also checked to see if it was the stadiums or unis and reverted to old ones... and it isnt that...so its def the rosters....anyone have a remedy for this...kus i wanna get back to my dynasty soon ...thanx

Have you tried playing an exhibition game?

I'm also having a problem with MVP crashing ever since i got the UR 8.6.1 rosters. I just have the 07 mod instlled. When i'm in a dynasty I only play the games that I pitch (usually every 5th day). I can start a dynasty (w8.61 installed) play as many games as I want but when I've gotten out of the game and go back into the game (load roster, dynasty, ect.) this is when the problem starts. Now I can get into the game when I pitch any of my other pitchers games but when I try to pitch MY next game it crashes (error report) back to my desktop. Do you have ANY ideas as to why it's doing this ??? I've never had any problems with UR so i'm wondering what's going on ! Is it something in my (me) created player ??? I didn't do anything different than i've done before !? Please help ! Thanks :headache:

I'm also having a problem with MVP crashing ever since i got the UR 8.6.1 rosters. I just have the 07 mod instlled. When i'm in a dynasty I only play the games that I pitch (usually every 5th day). I can start a dynasty (w8.61 installed) play as many games as I want but when I've gotten out of the game and go back into the game (load roster, dynasty, ect.) this is when the problem starts. Now I can get into the game when I pitch any of my other pitchers games but when I try to pitch MY next game it crashes (error report) back to my desktop. Do you have ANY ideas as to why it's doing this ??? I've never had any problems with UR so i'm wondering what's going on ! Is it something in my (me) created player ??? I didn't do anything different than i've done before !? Please help ! Thanks :headache:

Does anybody think that if I (we) re-install UR 8.6 (over 8.61) along with Big Shmooz's Moser uniforms Models. big (for UR 8.6) that that might fix this problem ??? :huh:

Yes i have...i cant get into any game..although i can manage or sim and navigate all menus...just when i load a game or it goes to demo it crashes

Does it still crash if you've got the Standard version of the rosters along with the default models.big?

I'm in the same boat as you guys, no luck w. 8.61.

I've tried to reinstall it several times since it was released two weeks ago but no luck, it's always crashing at startup.

It was a fresh install, and I still have 8.60 as a separate install on my machine and it works fine.

Archived