~*Steering The Ship*~

KidCavalier23

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to have players from the 1920's playing with big name players like Ichiro or Roger Clemens. What if you had Roger Clemens and Walter Johnson going up against each other in the matchup of the century, or Derek Jeter fighting for his starting position at short stop against Honus Wagner? The possibilites are endless with the dynasty I will be presenting to you.

This is funny because it was only yesterday that I decided to start a new dynasty which is very similar to this, except it's played on MVP.

I've been playing a lot of dynasties over the years, but have never used the unlockable players...until now. After the fantasy draft, I made sure that all 30 MLB teams had at least two all-time players on their roster. I finally ended up with Jimmie Foxx, Richie Ashburn and Tom Seaver.

Oh, and guess what team I'm using? That's right, the Pirates!

Anyway, good luck for this dynasty! I'll be following...

This is funny because it was only yesterday that I decided to start a new dynasty which is very similar to this, except it's played on MVP.

I've been playing a lot of dynasties over the years, but have never used the unlockable players...until now. After the fantasy draft, I made sure that all 30 MLB teams had at least two all-time players on their roster. I finally ended up with Jimmie Foxx, Richie Ashburn and Tom Seaver.

Oh, and guess what team I'm using? That's right, the Pirates!

Anyway, good luck for this dynasty! I'll be following...

Wow, thats pretty strange.

And as for list of players with their overall, I will be posting it later.

Okay, there really hasn't been much activity with the draft, so I went on to draft i out. Here were the results from my team...

[align=center]PittsburghPiratesRoster.jpg[/align]

If anyone wants to know about any other players that were not drafted through the first 15 picks, let me know, I'll let you know where they went.

Archived