Yammer's Bat pack

Yammer

Since the computer crashed last week I kinda felt I needed something to do. So I figured I would continue with the bats.

Here is the first one. Its a touched up version of my first flame bat.

This is how it would look in game thanks to Oedit.

FBpre.jpg

I'll have more and hopefully will have this pack up by the end of the week.

Nice job as usual...how about Sosa's bat black with white taped knob...just asking... :oops: ....Thank You

I think that one is in one of my packs somewhere...I forget now....couldn't really make the big knob on the end though, its just white

update: Ok, I made a few new bats based on some popular ones from www.justbats.com

I can't post any shots of the bats yet as I want to get all 8 finished before I show any more off.

Sorry for the delay guys, but with a few things happening in my personal life at the moment, modding is somewhat on the backburner right now.

But I will get these done and uploaded as soon as I can

• 1 month later...

Hey looking good on that bat(s) man and much respect towards you for doing them, but can I say something? and dont take this the wrong way. You do know that there is no hockey season becacuse of the lock-out and that questions me, why would you make a cyberface for NHL 2005 when the season hasn't started and doesnt look like it will.?

Hey looking good on that bat(s) man and much respect towards you for doing them, but can I say something? and dont take this the wrong way. You do know that there is no hockey season becacuse of the lock-out and that questions me, why would you make a cyberface for NHL 2005 when the season hasn't started and doesnt look like it will.?
Well seeing how Ea Sports released NHL 2005.... and I can make my face for the game then I will. In fact in my time I have made a complete update for all 30 nhl teams' ice sheets.

Archived