America Bashing.

mooseknucks

ehhh...god forbid we say somethin about canadians or whatever after they have had a tragedy o yeah thats right they are lil bitches who sit back and let the rest of the world fight problems...we got what happened on sept 11 because we are the most envied country on the planet everyone wants to live here...and most of all we fight against terrorism and all the atrocities that happen around the world...the terrorists tried to make us scared and tear us apart...but guess what...it only made us stronger...so that was my little say in this forum...so i guess i am known as a [naughty word] to all of the canadians on mvp mods but guess what...thats tough crap...

Now you are Canada bashing? very mature.

well i am sorry to sound like a regular racist american but i think my other american counterparts think it needed to be said...please dont get me wrong all or most of the canadian users on this site are very intellectual very smart people who bring alot here...but when you start saying you stupid americans and stuff like that...its not cool

dont get me wrong, i dont hate canada, i like the scenary and some of the people are cool...but i just hate when canadians and other countries think that 9-11 was nothing and that we should just forget about it...as the bumper stickers say:"9-11, never forget", and no we are not stupid americans, some of us americans are very racist and very single minded i do admit that, but please dont refer to us as "stupid americans" or whatever...thanx
America not racist? Wow, musta forgot about slavery since its been replaced with all the 9/11 crap.

Tim you mention "America is the most envied nation" or whatever and that is why you were attacked. gee, I guess you weren't told about the millions of weapons America supplied to Israel, the training and weapons given to Afghanastan to fight against the Soviets (basically paying some little country to fight America's war on Communism)

Then there is America putting Saddam into power back in the 70s to take on Iran (who was given weapons and training by the States only to use it against others).

Pol Pot, Noreaga, Saddam, etc were all put into power by the American government.

America is hated because of their ego. "Oh we are the best and had it not been for us, all would've been lost in World War I and World War II". Then there is this stereotype against Canadians that we are all polite and full of manners like Americans are full of ****.... well I guess that last part was true. But c'mon, don't sit there and pretend what happened on 9/11 wasn't coming to you. Now, thats not saying you deserved it, but it happened. Instead of blaming Canada for allowing these terrorists through our borders so easily, keep in mind, they came into the States just as easy. We don't fight across the world because we have no need. I can be proud to say I can pretty much go ANYWHERE in this world with that red maple leaf on my luggage and know that no one fucks with me. The last time someone invaded Canada, we sent them packing with a serious *** whippin... they are our downstairs neighbour... America. Then there is the fact that our special forces, whom are grossly underpaid and underfunded still whipped the States' best in miltary competition. So continue using all this technology for your troops... it doesnt make them better soldiers.

Now I am not ragging on the States, but I think its time you give your head a shake if you think that America is the greatest nation in the world.

1- Highest poverty rate of all the first nations- its higher than the population of Canada!

2- "Right to bear arms" does not mean a tek 11 or ak47 to store in your home in case some moron breaks in, or using it for deer hunting. Kids find these weapons and kill other kids.

3- Alex Rodrigez $25 million dollars a season for a .286 average? I can hit that and then some.

4- Friends on tv for 10 seasons..... someone was asleep at the wheel on that one.

5- People who believe they are great when their president, a man elected by them, is a fuckin moron and makes you guys look bad every chance he gets. Ever see the clip of him whipping the 9/11 report at the authors when he thought he was out of camera range?

I could go on, but I think this is good enough to get the **** flyin again. But lets keep this a respectable political debate with no personal shots

dont get me wrong, i dont hate canada, i like the scenary and some of the people are cool...but i just hate when canadians and other countries think that 9-11 was nothing and that we should just forget about it...as the bumper stickers say:"9-11, never forget", and no we are not stupid americans, some of us americans are very racist and very single minded i do admit that, but please dont refer to us as "stupid americans" or whatever...thanx

Where do we think it's a small thing? 99.9% of us understand what it was. The main idea is that why is this type of thing suddenly a big deal when there has been car bombs and suicide missions going on in the Middle East for a long time. It's only a big deal when America gets attacked. THat's what people's views are. Sorry for not being a country springing in to war and end up having more people dead than the original incident anyway.

Archived