America Bashing.

mooseknucks

i'm bringing this to the admins. attention because it's getting out of hand. there's America bashing going on in more than one thread. i just thought i'd bring this up so we can put a stop to this? possibly? i'm american and i for one don't take too lightly to america bashing.

lol .. so because i'm a "newbie" my opinion has no value ?

what's that saying again ... oh yeah: "stupid americans".

Oh man, damn NYers, they can't get over it, it's old news, one year's enough but 3 years, all I'm thinking about that now is yak yak yak, it's boring [naughty word], gets old after a while, if it was like 10 years, 25 years, 100 years anniversary, different story, but every single day, every single weeks, every single month, every single years, oh please! Get over it already! they're worse than dealing with breakups :roll:

the second one isn't as blatant but it's still putting down america's saying they don't let go of national tragedies, who is he to say that. call me a rat, i don't give a ****, i'm an american and i don't think the disrespect towards american is neccessary.

Guest Mindwarped

he has a point

He states something you disagree and blast him and tell him his thoughts do not count because he is a newbie

all you have done is helped prove his point

"stupid americans"

ehhh...god forbid we say somethin about canadians or whatever after they have had a tragedy o yeah thats right they are lil bitches who sit back and let the rest of the world fight problems...we got what happened on sept 11 because we are the most envied country on the planet everyone wants to live here...and most of all we fight against terrorism and all the atrocities that happen around the world...the terrorists tried to make us scared and tear us apart...but guess what...it only made us stronger...so that was my little say in this forum...so i guess i am known as a dick to all of the canadians on mvp mods but guess what...thats tough crap...

i'm bringing this to the admins. attention because it's getting out of hand. there's America bashing going on in more than one thread. i just thought i'd bring this up so we can put a stop to this? possibly? i'm american and i for one don't take too lightly to america bashing.

Your complaint has been noted.

But you tell me what to do about it. If these people have opinions about the U.S., which I do not agree with by the way, all you have to do is ignore them. If you can not see that this kind of post is made to get a reaction out of people, then I do not know what to tell you. What these guys are doing is called trolling. You have just made their day by getting all bent out of shape over it..

Not too long ago I told you to learn how to ignore things like this but apparently it did not sink in.

From now on if you see a post that is offensive like this, cut and paste the URL and send it to me. I do not read every post in here. I will read the URL you send me and I will talk to the person who did it and if the post is really bad, delete it. That will end it. I am tired of reading in threads of how you are keeping arguements going. And I am referring to the last few active threads in the General discussion area.

Thank you.

ehhh...god forbid we say somethin about canadians or whatever after they have had a tragedy o yeah thats right they are lil bitches who sit back and let the rest of the world fight problems...we got what happened on sept 11 because we are the most envied country on the planet everyone wants to live here...and most of all we fight against terrorism and all the atrocities that happen around the world...the terrorists tried to make us scared and tear us apart...but guess what...it only made us stronger...so that was my little say in this forum...so i guess i am known as a [naughty word] to all of the canadians on mvp mods but guess what...thats tough crap...

alright now, i've got respect for you since you contribute to mods and such. but please, bashing other peoples' countries is ridiculous. i was born in st-louis-de-france, québec, and lived there for 14 years of my life. i moved to america when i was 14 (not by choice, but because of a legal issue in my parent's divorce), and have lived here for 4 years. I've noticed that alot of americans have bad views on canada and hate them as well. it's a whole bunch of crap if you ask me, to be hating canada, theres no reason to. its our choice as canadians wether or not we want to fight in war or not. we decide not to because it's not our place. i am very happy here in america, not as happy as i was in canada, but this is a great country. the only problem i have seen here is the ignorance of americans towards canadians. because until you've lived there, you have no idea what goes on there. peace.

alexandré

dont get me wrong, i dont hate canada, i like the scenary and some of the people are cool...but i just hate when canadians and other countries think that 9-11 was nothing and that we should just forget about it...as the bumper stickers say:"9-11, never forget", and no we are not stupid americans, some of us americans are very racist and very single minded i do admit that, but please dont refer to us as "stupid americans" or whatever...thanx

okay so now i can't say anything anymore cause i'm a whiney girl and i don't know how to ignore things. so i guess i should keep my mouth shut about somebody taking a sig. that clearly has my name on it. it's blatant, he just has a huge problem with me cause the first time i said something when i came around on an old name, i got crucified, and since i pointed the same thing out that he did, i get crucufied again and people take his side. i guess people just don't like me?

i'll try asking him in a civil manner, trying not to act like a "*****" in lamens terms. please chose another sig. since that one has my name on it, clearly.

Curse- I think it'd do you good if you became a mute... and lost your fingers so you couldn't type. Seriously stop putting your foot in your mouth

who the hell are you to tell me what to do? do i know you? do i care what you want me to do? no, so that means stop talking to me and waging your dinky little personal wars on me, i'm not stooping down to your childish level. grow the **** up.

Archived