Major problem

dero

hey i was editing my AA,AAA braves team using mvpedit and after it was done when i loaded the game i clicked "defense anligment" and the game crashed it appears the editing for the aa,aaa is making it crash but i have changed so much to it that it would be impossible to back step can anyone list some common reasons that would cause this?

as a last resort i could download someone elses roster to replace mine but, kind of bums me out that i spent all that time doing it you know...

go back and check everything again. make sure everything is in it's correct place. it would be kind of hard to fix your problem on this end.

as a last resort i could download someone elses roster to replace mine but, kind of bums me out that i spent all that time doing it you know...

Thats why u should always back up your work.But worst comes to worst uninstall and reinstall.

thanks a lot guys but it was too much of a headache to start over again, and also to complicated to back trace since i did a lot but what i did do is download someone elses roster and i'll start over from there

in you guy's opinion which is the best roster update to get from this site? a dat roster update i got in flames roster and ive used it before i think its awesome but i just want to know which one i would be better off with

ps:thanks for the fast reply's!

thanks a lot guys but it was too much of a headache to start over again, and also to complicated to back trace since i did a lot but what i did do is download someone elses roster and i'll start over from there

in you guy's opinion which is the best roster update to get from this site? a dat roster update i got in flames roster and ive used it before i think its awesome but i just want to know which one i would be better off with

ps:thanks for the fast reply's!

get kerms new roster (the special dl roster). i think it's the best to work with so far. there are a couple of things, here and there, to tweak, but he has done an amazing job. Totalminors will be out within a couple of weeks, probably, so .....take your pick.

the bad news is that i have to do a fresh installation

the good news is that it wasnt just my portraits that done it, i had this problem after i installed quite a few portraits but i had thought it was a roster update so i re-installed again

my portraits only made the problem worse...

so it me or can you not mix portrait updates?

Archived