How can I create a new team with existing players?

morgue

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PARASOL

i'm not sure if EAGraph is for that or not. 90% sure it's not, just figured i'd throw it out there.

EAGraph is used for "Graphics"..hence the word "Graph" in the name... :);)

Anyway, I really cant help you there mate, but try MVPedit..

MVPStudio allows you to rename teams. That's how we're able to get the Classic Teams in the AAA and AA slots. You could simply rename one of the AAA teams to whatever you wanted and then put the existing players you wanted on this team.

with mvpedit, it is possible to alter current teams, such as game impact for certain teams and even the manager and everything about the manager. but no name altering. soooo as of this version for MVPedit, no you cannot.

i think if you do it this way, you may be able to alter the Montreal Expos into the Washington Senators (whatever they will name it), so this is a little help i think for someone who is interested into makng the Expos into the new team.

i think if you do it this way, you may be able to alter the Montreal Expos into the Washington Senators (whatever they will name it), so this is a little help i think for someone who is interested into makng the Expos into the new team.

this is true, if you use MVPEdit and MVP Studio together, i'm sure you can create stadiums, jerseys, change team names, managers, players. good thinking fanatik.

this is true, if you use MVPEdit and MVP Studio together, i'm sure you can create stadiums, jerseys, change team names, managers, players. good thinking fanatik.

Thanks bambino, hopefully somone could do this file, and maybe Umachines or Alchemist or another uni modder can make unis, as well as a stadium modder to make for it, im sure they have a pic of the stadium on the internet.

i'll definetely do the team name, manager and roster file.

about the uni.'s and stadiums and such, Kc, Dk or Um could do them. are there any stadium modders?

Thanxs Bambino for doing it, i'll try to talk to Kc, Dk, or Um to see if they are interested in it, and the stadium, i really dont know, maybe Kamatsura, because i know Pirate is semi retired. If anyone is willing to make a stadium please post in this form.

BTW, Bambino, who would be the manager, and how would the do the roster, an expansion draft, or everyone on the Expos will just move over to the new team.

i'm sure they're going to announce the manager and all that. for now, until the draft, it'll just be the expos team. and the name for now will be the Washington Senators.

OK good job Bambino, now if someone doesnt make a stadium, we should just use one of the old time stadiums i think, because the stadium they are going to use is an old one.

The Washington Senators stadium used to be Griffiths field, some if any stadium modder would update (put whatever ads u want, as long as it is makes it look great) and maybe make a night stadium it would be great.

As for uniforms here are some pics of the uniforms, so if any uniform modder is interested please make these.

http://www.cnddesigns.com/baseball/washingtonsenators6.gif

http://www.cnddesigns.com/baseball/washing...atorsscript.gif

Archived