1. 1.

• George Bush.
    • John Kerry.
    • Ralph Nader.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Mindwarped

is this anyway to retaliate? by mindlessly making your sig. about 8 pages long.

Just making a point that some sigs are too damn big

the lastest one is only 4k

first of all, I will agree with you, yeah mine is a little big, HOWEVER you are blowing it out of proportion I mean come on, its' not that bad, you just want something to fripe about it.

you have a legitimate complaint about actual lenghts size

HOWEVER

your very last comment about file size at 4K

sorry, I'm not biting on that pal.

this is the age of fast internet connection, dial up days are gone, get with the program, if you can't load sigs because of size, get rid of dial up.

I have highspeed Cable and sigs load just fine for me.

I am not going to cater to you or anyone just because they have dial up, that's not my fault nor my problem, maybe it will further make them get with the program and upgrade.

but just so you don't think I'm being a total jerk, I will shorten my sig in "length" but not in file size, that's where I draw the line.

actually she is unfortunately, she's for Kerry, if you want proof go to natalieportman.com

but hey, she's entitled to her own political opinion even though I think it's wrong, I'd still have her as my GF any day lol..............wishful thinking lol

For the last debate in AZ over 33,000 people showed up at the BOB to support the President and to watch the debate on the jumbo screen thing. I was there, it was packed. After the debate at ASU Bush skipped on over to where we were and he made a short speech. I tell ya, you couldnt hear yourself it was so loud in there, and the BOB is big, and the roof was open. There's no doubt... Arizona is Bush country!

For the last debate in AZ over 33,000 people showed up at the BOB to support the President and to watch the debate on the jumbo screen thing. I was there, it was packed. After the debate at ASU Bush skipped on over to where we were and he made a short speech. I tell ya, you couldnt hear yourself it was so loud in there, and the BOB is big, and the roof was open. There's no doubt... Arizona is Bush country!

He did not look healthy last night at the debate.

from the white foam in the right corner of his mouth, the fact the left side of his mouth was hanging low and did not move much when he talked.

and he seamed very odd.

3 debates, 3 completely different personalities

is the man sick?

Archived