Mock Vote.

mooseknucks

President.  

72 members have voted

1. 1.

• George Bush.
    • John Kerry.
    • Ralph Nader.

He did not look healthy last night at the debate.

from the white foam in the right corner of his mouth, the fact the left side of his mouth was hanging low and did not move much when he talked.

and he seamed very odd.

3 debates, 3 completely different personalities

is the man sick?

...riiiiiiiight. The only reason Kerry "looked good" to you was the Botox

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well the dems have gotten more and more desperate with each year. Last year it got so bad that they refused to even admit that they'd lost. I doubt they will this year either. They are the ultimate sore losers. If Bush wins then they'll lose their "patriotism" all over again until the next election.

Nader....HA!!!

go ahead, THROW your vote away.. :lol:

care to expand on how a vote for Nader throwing a vote away?

before expanding, keep in mind two things:

1) the electoral college

2) you likely do not know which state i live in

Well the dems have gotten more and more desperate with each year. Last year it got so bad that they refused to even admit that they'd lost. I doubt they will this year either. They are the ultimate sore losers. If Bush wins then they'll lose their "patriotism" all over again until the next election.

Last year?

if you are talking about 2000, Gore was robbed, and I voted for Bush at the time.

At the time I remember thinking he got robbed but screw him he could not even win his own state. If he had, FL would had made no difference.

Plus it should be popular vote not this fucked up system they have now

Experts think Bush needs a 7-9 point lead in the final polls to win. he had a 9 point lead in the final polls for 2000 and look how close that was.

care to expand on how a vote for Nader throwing a vote away?

before expanding, keep in mind two things:

1) the electoral college

2) you likely do not know which state i live in

makes no difference what state you live in Nader will not win ANY STATES

a vote for nader is throwing away your vote.

last time nader was fighting to get 6% of the vote, if he did he would get matching funds. no way nader comes close to 6% this time

makes no difference what state you live in Nader will not win ANY STATES

a vote for nader is throwing away your vote.

last time nader was fighting to get 6% of the vote, if he did he would get matching funds. no way nader comes close to 6% this time

you're wrong. the current duopoly has a proven conditioning/brainwashing methodology. did you see Nader in the debates? do you see the mainstream media reporting on Nader, outside of the constant DNC court battles to have him removed from every ballot they can?

the reason there are only two parties is because the third parties never get enough support, because of the "throwing your vote away" faux elitism syndrome foisted upon you by the RNC/DNC/Media.

if some third party starts getting 15% of the vote, the foundation of the corrupt duopoly will be weakened and the marketplace of ideas expanded. these are pigs feeding from the same trough, partisan show aside.

in a swing state, a vote for Nader can affect the election. but i live in a state which has given all it's electoral votes to a liberal for 44 years in a row. 70% of the voters of my state declared Democrat in the primary (we had the first time ever of having to pre-declare party here in the primaries). my vote is irrelevant in the duopoly race. a vote for bush is meaningless. a vote for kerry is meaningless. so i vote my concience, which is to break the duopoly by actively supporting a third party candidate.

i'm doing exactly the opposite of throwing my vote away by giving it to Ralph Nader, half-crazed psycho he may be. Ralph Nader talks truth to power, and they don't like it.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived