World Uniforms

cricket??

hey my mom grew up next to botswana, in the middle of the border there is a fence. the south africa side is all lush and green. the botswana side is waste land. just like kansa and detroit (in baseball terms) same area but 1 is lame

• 1 month later...

New version this more of a planned total conversion than just some uniforms however rosters will generic for most countries(eg Botswana will just have the same black player named A Player 20 times(to make a team) whereas North Korea will have the same however the players will be asian and stadiums and uni screens(maybe changed but distant future) will be not changed . I need to ask permission (if this ever does get completed) from kerwal,paddy and garfield as 25 of team's uniforms(all three), 24 of the logos(garfield and kerwal), 16 uniform screens(garfield), the cts(kerwal), parts of the roster(garfield wbc rosters and asia country roster) and some cyberfaces(garfield) were made by these three. Numerous others have also indirectly contributed to this through cyberfaces and other things such as datafiles, frontends, templates, igshapes and initstay files however all these are optional and will not be included if a total conversion mods was to be made .So until i complete this and have permission i will release this as a total conversion kind of thing, if cant get permission then i will simply just give you the uniforms, logos, uni screens(possiby)audio(possibly) and other things.

This is the list of teams

American Samoa deleted replaced by FSMicronesia,

Fiji,

New Caledonia deleted replaced by Solomon Island,

New Zealand,

Samoa,

Botswana,

Uganda,

Ghana,

Belize a fantasy uniform unless anyone can provide me with a picture or description of their real uniform for either baseball or softball,

Canada,

El Salvador,

Guatemala,

Honduras,

Argentina,

Brazil,

Chile,

Ecuador,

Austria,

Belarus,

Belguim,

Bulgaria,

Croatia,

Czech Republic,

Denmark,

Finland,

Malta,

Norway,

Poland,

Russia,

Slovenia,

Slovakia,

Sweden,

Switzerland,

Ukraine,

Great britain,

Yugoslavia,

Brunei deleted and replaced with portugal,

Cambodia,

DPRK(North korea the evil 1),

Indonesia,

Iran,

Malaysia,

Mongolia,

MYanmar,

Pakistan,

Philippines,

Thailand,

Turkey,

India,

Jamaica,

Costa Rica,

Hungary,

Latvia

Moldova more or less a fantasy uniform unless anyone can provide me with a picture or description of their real uniform for either baseball or softball,

Nigeria a fantasy uniform unless anyone can provide me with a picture or description of their real uniform for either baseball or softball,

Lesotho,

Zimbabwe fantasy uniform unless anyone can provide me with a picture or description of their real uniform for either baseball or softball,

Cameroon i have found the real one and will make it more interesting (its just a plain green jersey and white pants)

Georgia(nation)fantasy uniform unless anyone can provide me with a picture or description of their real uniform for either baseball or softball,

San Marino (national not city) )fantasy uniform unless anyone can provide me with a picture or description of their real uniform for either baseball or softball,

Zambia fantasy uniform unless anyone can provide me with a picture or description of their real uniform for either baseball or softball,

Romania fantasy uniform unless anyone can provide me with a picture or description of their real uniform for either baseball or softball

kerwal's saudi arabia will stay as i have a plan to take over 120(including mlb teams) teams plus then make pan american team, oceania/asia team, european team and african team which wil overright legends, heroes, nl allstars and al allstars. the next 18 teams will be fantasy national teams for countries with national federations but no national teams. They are Estonia, Luxembourg, Kiribati, Marshall Islands, Nauru, Tonga, Tuvalu, Vanuatu, Bolivia, Trinidad and Tobago, Brunei, Kazakhstan, Sri Lanka, Uzbekistan, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Liberia, Mali, Morroco, Namibia, Togo, Tunisia, Albania, Angola, Egypt, St Vicent and The Grenadines and Tanzania.

I have cotemplated this after playing FIFA 08 with a world national teams mod and i think maybe just maybe if there was a way to selected which songs played during the 7th in stretch, if you havent caught my drift i mean national anthems, i was think if i could make hundreds of combinations of national anthems for the teams playing eg 1 file 2 anthems half and half of 2 national anthems for 2 countries instead of take me out to the ballpark. There would need to be tool that can swap the 7th inning stretch song into 1 a file that contains 2 national anthems, so that the files could be swapped between matches. This means hundreds of files of different combinations but i wont work on this without help from some1 who could make such a tool. Otherwise it doesnt seem too difficult i may be wrong and but i hope i can do this.

The reason for the team with fantasy uniforms getting uniforms is because i have found acounts of these countries actually playing against others but have been unable to find pictures of this

There may be more already made i have checked that this is entirely right but these + the other international uniforms made by kerwal, garfield 8 and paddy should add up to 124(including 4 continental temas) meaning that there will be will just be international teams. (paddy's ireland uniform uses a retro seatle mariners uniforms place but if changed to a minor league team's uniform then all teams will international) also deleting of retro and spring training mlb unis will be required so there is no trace of the mlb or milb and just international teams. i havent got round to doing this but

There will be also another 34 Teams mostly of which are softball teams and countries with lil leagues, these teams however will be optional and if one wants to play with them, one must manually replace another team with them, to avoid any problems there will be backups of every team and there will be 2 copies of the extra 17 teams so that there is nothing stopping one nation facing another. They are, Burkina faso, Cyprus, Suriname (have baseball federation), Gambia, Guinea bissau, Guinea, Sierra Leone, Somalia, Antigua and Barbuda, Barbados, Uruguay, Jordan, Vietnam, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Guyana(softball teams),Iraq(League),Grenada(baseball is played here however it is not organised), Mozambique,Haiti,Aghanistan and Paraguay(little leagues), North Mariana Islands, Turkmenistan, Kyrgistan, Bahrain, Bhutan, Iceland, Kuwait, Nepal, Qatar, Rwanda, United Arab EmirateS.

I will be making logos (flag and text not any other actual association logoes etc or country maps), but not rosters though some nations rosters are available on some of the countries baseball/softball organisation webasites and on international baseball/softball tournament websites but not all are. If some of the uniforms arent identical to the real ones, i have 3 excuses, i cant get the team fonts, some uniforms only had blurry pictures or obscure views so i had to 'estimate' what the looked like and the last excuse is that some were dull uniforms and i added extra onto them. Sorry if anyone is inconviented by this. and by the way i know im not the best uniform maker in the world, i never will be and never aspire to be so please understand.

Thank You for your time

Archived