Cincy Red Legs: A Cincinnati Reds Dynasty

Mav3rek

Soooooo, the whole Marlin video thing died a very painful death. Dont' ask, don't tell.

So, I figured I'd start a new one with my beloved Reds. I've never done a dynasty with my favorite team, so maybe this time I'll be interested enough to actually keep it going and finish one out. I'm thinking I may do something similar to the ones Joe Rudi did, in that I'll just play when the Reds play and I'll try to keep the roster as realistic as possible.

Also, I'll probably be editing Volquez and Cueto just a tiny bit. Cueto has a fastball that tops out at 91 in the game, but in real life he's around 96 consistently. Same for Volquez.

So, with all that said here are some quick lineups and rotations.

mj4i7c.jpg

o0nr0g.jpg

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's in AAA b/c the roster has a healthy David Ross and has my team carrying 3 catchers. That will probably change shortly.

Same with Castro, Gonzalez is healthy in this game so he's on the MLB roster and Castro is in AAA.

I kind of like having 3 left pinch hitters coming off the bench though, so who knows. I'll give Bako a chance, but if I can't hit anything with him, he'll be in AAA and Freel will be up to give me some speed off the bench besides Hopper. Other than Hopper there isn't really any speed off the bench what so ever.

The pictures didn't work out that I had for this opening game, so here's just the box score. It was a wild game. Harang got roughed up a bit, but the bullpen did well. Weathers struggled, but it was more of a defensive thing. 3 errors definitely didn't help. The D-Backs left Webb in for too long and it gave me a chance to make a comeback. Check out the box score for all the details.

http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores//us...av3rek/CIN1.htm

Fraps isn't working, and the pics it does take won't upload to the internet.

Anywho, here's the 2nd box score.

Basically this one was a laugher from the beginning. Arroyo was dominant, Haren was not. He gave up a lead off homer to Patterson and it was all downhill from there.

Too many more games like this one and I'll have to up the difficulty a bit.

http://dynasties.mvpmods.com/boxscores//us...av3rek/CIN2.htm

And yes, I will be turning up the difficulty a bit.

I'm sure it makes it not as fun to follow and it kind of makes it not as much fun to play either.

I'm upping the difficulty to whatever the next level above the default one is.

I'll give this one a go for the final game of the Phillies series and for all of the Brewers series.

Archived