Cincy Red Legs: A Cincinnati Reds Dynasty

Mav3rek

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What would be really cool is at the end of the season make all of the graphics like your magazine articles into a pdf like a year book just a suggestion. Good Job so far

That's a very good idea. I may just do that.

I've been saving all of the ones I do as magazine article #1, magazine article #2, etc. So I still have all of them.

Thanks for the suggestion.

lmao...38 days to recover from a fractured ankle?? Is Iguchi on the juice?? :D

I love a Reds dynasty, keep it up..........Go Big Red!!!

Lol, I have no idea.

cool dynasty i will be following

Thank you. It's been really fun so far, but my week up until Wednesday this week is going to be busy so I may only be able to do 1 game a day for the next couple days.

Good stuff Mav. Like the magazine layout. Will be following.

Thanks, I appreciate it. The next update is done, I just have to upload it once I get home. Andrewdon had a really good idea to put out a pdf once the season is done of all the magazine articles which I plan on doing.

Another thing that I really like about this magazine layout/design is that it only takes about 5-10 minutes max to get it done and looking good. In other dynasties I would spend 30-45 minutes or more trying to get something to look good and it just made the dynasty no fun to play b/c I would hate having to spend so much time to come up with a good looking display. But with this, it's easy, straight forward, and the longest part it deciding which pictures I took with fraps during the game to use.

I hear Mav on the photoshop stuff after a game. I loved playing the games, but after awhile I dreaded the PS stuff only because I wanted to put out quality work and not half-a$$ stuff.

Still debating on if I'm going to do one this year. I don't won't to start one and then not have time to play it/update it properly because of "work". :smile:

Not going to take my Cubbies if I do one though. Looking for a team that I need to scrap with to win. Looking at maybe KC, SF, or TB.

I think part of the reason I'm enjoying this one so much is b/c I'm using my Reds. I had never done a dynasty with them and always picked other teams. I think that b/c I am the Reds that it really helps to keep me interested. At least it has so far.

ok, so apparently even with a college degree about to be placed in my hands I still can't count. I had previously posted in an update that Jr. hit his 599th career homer, when in fact it was his 598th. Jr. still needs 2hr's to get to 600.

My bad.

Archived