Closed

Kikix

What team I will use  

15 members have voted

1. 1.

• Yankees
    • Mariners

I didnt want my guys involved with 2 dynasties, that are gonna be possibly playing each other, if I can ever get MVP to work online. I doubt it, but it was worth a shot. I was hoping Kikix could get a crew totally different from mine, so we could bounce storylines off of each other. Let me know how your doing Francisco. By the way, if you do this, you have to finish it, or you will be borderline locked from doing anymore dynasties. Thats why I am sticking with this one Im doing till the end. Because I dont want to be locked out. That just isnt kewl vato ;)

I didnt want my guys involved with 2 dynasties, that are gonna be possibly playing each other, if I can ever get MVP to work online. I doubt it, but it was worth a shot. I was hoping Kikix could get a crew totally different from mine, so we could bounce storylines off of each other. Let me know how your doing Francisco. By the way, if you do this, you have to finish it, or you will be borderline locked from doing anymore dynasties. Thats why I am sticking with this one Im doing till the end. Because I dont want to be locked out. That just isnt kewl vato ;)

I'm going to keep my red sox dynasty :p

Archived