MVP 2004 on a mac

ccoveymusic

I just switched from PC to Mac and the only problem I'm having is the one game I like to play I can't play on a mac. Is there any free way to install and play MVP 2004 on a Mac. I'm not great with computers so any help would be great, thanks!

You have 4 options:

1) Buy the Mac version of MVP Baseball 2004. Please note that my mod probably will not work with this version because it is Windows-based.

2) Setup your computer to dual-boot Windows and Mac. This'll require a huge hard drive as well as a dual-booting software. Then you can run MVP 04 on Windows.

3) Get a Windows emulator. I don't know anything about this, but I've heard they're out there.

4) Go back to Windows. If you stay with Mac, you will ALWAYS have this problem with software compatibility. If dealing with this problem is a big issue for you, go back to Windows for convenience's sake.

• 1 month later...

With Mac OSX Leopard, there is a feature included called Boot Camp. BC creates a partition on your drive, onto which you can install Windows and from there you can install MVP. I used this setup because the only Windows app I wanted on my Mac was MVP. I used the minimum 5GB to make my Windows partition, which is more than enough for Windows and MVP. Works like a charm!

With Mac OSX Leopard, there is a feature included called Boot Camp. BC creates a partition on your drive, onto which you can install Windows and from there you can install MVP. I used this setup because the only Windows app I wanted on my Mac was MVP. I used the minimum 5GB to make my Windows partition, which is more than enough for Windows and MVP. Works like a charm!
Yeah, everyone talks about that feature, but the problem is that you need to own a copy of Microsoft Windows, which is a very expensive purchase. So, I'd search on eBay for a cheap copy of Windows 98 or Windows 2000. MVP will work on both of those operating systems, and if all you want Windows for is just to play MVP, that will be good enough for you. The only problem is finding drivers for them, but I don't think you should have too much trouble finding drivers for Windows 2000. Just check DriverGuide.

Archived