Idea: Can someone create a short TC type video

AlexTony

I wanted to throw this out there as it may help bring more interest to the TC part of the game at MVP Mods. It is beyond my ability but there are several 'You Tube' short videos of MVP Baseball 2005. The idea is for someone to create a 5 minute or so short video link to 'You Tube' that

shows some of what TC (or really any of the TC mods) is about

Something with perhaps a batter or two at Ebbets Field, Old Yankee Stadium, showing some players, uniforms, etc. Some variety in there.

This could be posted at the TC DL page part of MVP Mods and or EAMods as well. Something that when we talk about this game a person can go to the site and actually see an example of the mod and how it looks, sounds, plays, etc

I believe it could only help the game and mod

Great Idea Mr AlexTony !

.............. in fact, such a video would save me a lot of time trying to explain to my family & friends what I am doing spending these endless hours in my computer room !!!

Words & gestures just done seem to explain it very well to them and then I have to accept all those funny looks and underneath giggles !!!

I really don't mind all those funny looks & giggles at all - but at least I could save time trying to explain it to them so I can get back to the Game !!!

Don

• 3 weeks later...

I could easily do this if I can get GameCam to work. I guess I'll have to breakdown and pay the $20 full version fee. I could envision using a couple of old (real) stills and footage at first and then warping/morphing one of them into a TC clip that I capture. How would the old "Take Me Out To The Ballgame" full song version work? It's under 5 minutes, but I think anything over 3 mins. would be too long anyway.

This sounds good

Anything that can be refrenced to with a link so that if anyone is

looking at the game and wondering what all this Old Time Baseball

and or TC (Total Classics) talk is about they can actually see it.

The 'Take me out to the Ballgame' would be another nice touch as well.

Good luck here!!

Archived