ATTENTION ALL MODDERS(even data file modders!)

fuzzone

My next project will be a team installer so that modders who are interested in creating teams can upload them and users can download them and replace any AAA,AA,MLB team they wish to replace. When i say create teams: that means uniforms can be added, team logos, and player rosters. Nothing is mandatory.

It will be a team installer for people to add teams OTHERS make. I will also include a readme file and exe generator on how potential modders

should put together their teams/files before uploading, and the exe as the installer so the user can select which team to apply it to.

----------------

Regarding the data file updates that keep coming out, I would like to make a simple and quick program that will allow the user to select which camera views he would like to apply to a selected data file. This program will be no problem at all, however I do not know anything about camera angles.

For example, I really like Snepp's steals data file mod, but I really would like to change the camera angles. It seems everyone has a camera angle preference, so this is what i would like to do. People who have edited the data file, please post,email or pm the camera x/y/z, what the name of the camera is and what the camera does. Such as blimp,standard, 3/4.

I will also allow the user to be able to enter any values he or she would like, to experiment with angles but as for now, i only want to get started on applying different camera angles automatically to data files, whether it be the original data file or snepps or whoeevers.

Ok thanks, that's all. fuzZ

no prob, i need people to post the name of the camera angles in the datafile and what the coordinates do. If anyone knows,let me know so i can start going.

I dont have time to go searching around to see where the camera angles are located, and what x,y,z results give me and so on. So as long as someone posts,anyone posts the camera angle name in the datafile,the coordinates,and what the camera angle signifies(blimp,espn behind pitcher,etc.)...i'll make the prog.

still no posts on camera names, camera coordinates?

I have gone through and copied the camera settings for EA Default..Rod 3(which has ESPN) and Rod 4 (which has adjusted angle cams etc)

Should I paste them here or email them? they are rather lengthy.

Archived