Madden 2004 Support

DylanBradbury

I was able to play the game fine until recently, and then, all of a sudden, games play like it's in a slow motion replay. :cry:

Imagine playing a game in 1/4 of the speed, but with all menus and coaching options regular speed. Insanely annoying!

I know it's doubtful, but if anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

A valiant effort RdSoxFan618, however, it didn't work.

Any other ideas?

Get rid of some processes (Ctrl+Alt+Delete -> Processes -> Sort by CPU) You will need a few one's like Explorer.exe though.

I'd kill to have Madden 2004/2005. Do they still make it for PC? Madden lost it's touch after 2005. It was more than simple but less than hardcore, then it lost that in 2006+

Get rid of some processes (Ctrl+Alt+Delete -> Processes -> Sort by CPU) You will need a few one's like Explorer.exe though.

I'd kill to have Madden 2004/2005. Do they still make it for PC? Madden lost it's touch after 2005. It was more than simple but less than hardcore, then it lost that in 2006+

Thanks again RdSoxFan618 I've tried the deletion of all unnecessary processes, still didn't work.

I tried disabling my firewall, antivirus, and internet connection. I tried to see if my drivers needed updating, but they didn't. All my ideas failed.

I love Madden 04, it rocks! I don't know if it's still made for PC. Good luck if you want to find it! I got it years ago, at like a bargain bin at a FutureShop or something.

Thanks again for the tips, much appreciated.

Any other ideas?

Archived