possible minimum MVP Baseball 2005 PC-CD requirments!

CCH3900

*CPU: 800 MHz or Faster

RAM: 128 MB for 98/Me; 256 for XP/2000 or faster

Disc Drive: 8x or faster, CD/DVD drive

*Hard Drive: 1.5+ GB of free space

Direct X: 9.0c

*Video Card: ATI Radeon 7000 or greater, NVIDIA GeForce 3/nForce 1

*=may be incorrect

I say similar to MVP Baseball 2004 because look at 2003 and 2004's reqs

MVP Baseball 2003

----------------------------

CPU: 500 MHz Intell Pentium III or AMD Athlon

RAM: 64 MB (128 for Windows XP/2000)

CD/DVD-Rom Speed: 8x

Hard Drive Space: 700 MB

Video: 16 MB Direct 3D w DirectX 8.1 Compatibility

MVP Baseball 2004

CPU: 700 MHz Intell Pentium III or AMD Athlon

RAM: 128 MB (256 for Windows XP/2000)

CD/DVD-Rom Speed: 8x

Hard Drive Space: 700 MB

Video: DirectX 9 Compatibility

see the comparision? not big at all..

MVP Baseball 2005

CPU: 800 MHz Intel Pentium III/4 or AMD Athlon XP

RAM: 256 MB (512 for Windows XP/2000)

CD/DVD-Rom Speed: 8X or faster

Hard Drive Space: 700 MB - 1 GB

Video:

ATI Radeon 9200 or greater with Catalyst Drivers 4.12 or better;

NVIDIA GeForce FX or greater with Forceware Drivers 66.93 or better

There we go.

I agree about the other specs but not the video cards.

ATI Radeon 8500 or grater

NVIDIA GeForce 4 or greater.

MVP Baseball 2005

Video:

There we go.

Are you sure?

I was looking at new laptops and the one I looking at says:

ATI Mobility RADEON 9000 graphics with 128MB shared DDR video memory

9200 is killing me

MVP Baseball 2005

Video:

There we go.

Those specs are not correct. 1) The mvp baseball 2005 official site is not up, 2) its not listed on easports yet under baseball, 3) ea wants almost all there games to be computer friendly so almost anyone can play.

Those specs are not correct. 1) The mvp baseball 2005 official site is not up, 2) its not listed on easports yet under baseball, 3) ea wants almost all there games to be computer friendly so almost anyone can play.

1) I know.

2) I know.

2a) I posted these specs because most likely that's what they will demand from your system.

3) EA Sports isn't going to be making games that are going to always support the person with the Geforce 2 chipset from NVIDIA or the RIVA card from ATI forever, you know...people should know that you can't achieve certain quality in terms of graphics unless you upgrade.

3) EA Sports isn't going to be making games that are going to always support the person with the Geforce 2 chipset from NVIDIA or the RIVA card from ATI forever, you know...people should know that you can't achieve certain quality in terms of graphics unless you upgrade.

Yeah, but the graphics are almost the same with last years version. It's a sport game, it's not Doom 3. A Radeon 8500 or a GeForce 4 Ti will be able to run the game fine, i'm sure about that.

Yeah, but the graphics are almost the same with last years version. It's a sport game, it's not Doom 3. A Radeon 8500 or a GeForce 4 Ti will be able to run the game fine, i'm sure about that.

Yeah..I understand. So I guess the requirement would be a Direct X 9 compatible card?...

The only video card feature I think that they might require would be hardware T&L, which in turn affects the new lighting engine they put in this year.

Try running Live 2005 if you have the game and if the lighting effect works perfectly, it would work for MVP.

Yeah..I understand. So I guess the requirement would be a Direct X 9 compatible card?...

The only video card feature I think that they might require would be hardware T&L, which in turn affects the new lighting engine they put in this year.

Try running Live 2005 if you have the game and if the lighting effect works perfectly, it would work for MVP.

I have NBA Live 2005 on PC, it needs a good video card for sure. I have a GeForce FX 5200 and i experience choppy gameplay but i believe MVP 05 will run great with this card. If it doesn't it doesn't matter a lot, i'll go with the XBOX version of the game.

I have NBA Live 2005 on PC, it needs a good video card for sure. I have a GeForce FX 5200 and i experience choppy gameplay but i believe MVP 05 will run great with this card. If it doesn't it doesn't matter a lot, i'll go with the XBOX version of the game.

So I'd guess that you're good to go!

Xbox version means no mods but roster updates (if even that you would need a game shark or a modded Xbox for rosters)

I have a ati 9800 pro in my desktop and 2.8 Ghz cpu and MVP 2004 has never ran smooth

but it ran smoth on my current laptop 2.53 Ghz with a Geforce 440mx

Xbox version means no mods but roster updates (if even that you would need a game shark or a modded Xbox for rosters)

I have a ati 9800 pro in my desktop and 2.8 Ghz cpu and MVP 2004 has never ran smooth

but it ran smoth on my current laptop 2.53 Ghz with a Geforce 440mx

On the catalyst 3.9 drivers I had, it ran real smooth. Right now i'm using the 4.11 drivers and they run like crap

what new lighting engine?

Alrighty...I'll break it down for you. Take a look at this Vernon Wells pic for 2005.

mvp-baseball-2005-presents-al-gold-glove

The player's body looks kinda glossy. Now, lets look at the lighting engine from Live 2005...

nba-live-2005-20040901030232601.jpg

you may not really see it, but the player's body looks glossy also.

yea i see it in both pics but you had to be doing 10 types of drugs to put 256(512 for XP/2000) cause they've used 128(256 for XP/2000) for how long now you freakishly obsessed modification modding man. Go do some more of whatever it is your on and then re-post with the reqs with 1024 for XP/2000. Oh I forgot to add dont forget 512 for minimum

yea i see it in both pics but you had to be doing 10 types of drugs to put 256(512 for XP/2000) cause they've used 128(256 for XP/2000) for how long now you freakishly obsessed modification modding man. Go do some more of whatever it is your on and then re-post with the reqs with 1024 for XP/2000. Oh I forgot to add dont forget 512 for minimum

LOL Who said they were the official specs?

Yeah. Exactly.

Archived