Pitchers Ability Dissapearing - Please Help.

DylanBradbury

I've been working on my rosters for some time now, using the MVP2005 Editor.

Recently, pitchers will suddenly loose their ratings. I'll fix it, and then another pitcher's ratings will dissapear. The example below is Tim Hudson. I'll fix his ratings, and then another pitcher will loose his stuff.

Has anyone ever experienced this problem before?

Does anyone know how to fix it?

post-27324-1234827843_thumb.jpg

No, but I have been having issues with things suddenly too (in the editor). All kinds of errors popping up, and crashing the editor. Luckily nothing lost so far. Just started today....

Seems to be working better now though, just earlier this morning nothing was working.

This will be my second post in this thread, of which I offer no real help... But, this isn't really related, but I had a similar issue with importing uniforms before. I would import one, and another teams unis would be corrupt. I would fix the other teams unis, and the first teams would be bad. I should note I am actually referencing the uni select screen BMPs, and not the actual unis.

I had like 3 or 4 teams that were bad. I would fix one, and the other would go bad. It just kept rotating back and forth... I am not sure what I did, but after a while, it just started to work ok...

This will be my second post in this thread, of which I offer no real help... But, this isn't really related, but I had a similar issue with importing uniforms before. I would import one, and another teams unis would be corrupt. I would fix the other teams unis, and the first teams would be bad. I should note I am actually referencing the uni select screen BMPs, and not the actual unis.

I had like 3 or 4 teams that were bad. I would fix one, and the other would go bad. It just kept rotating back and forth... I am not sure what I did, but after a while, it just started to work ok...

I've been attempting to fix my problem for about a week now. It just is getting worse...

Archived