MVP Studio

jlightning30

Hey, i have a question. When i g0o and use my mvp studio, im not able 2 use it because of some error. Has this happen to anyone else?

Also wen i used team fuzz roster set 1.8 my game doesnt load, it crashes rite before it loads.

If anyone can help me it would be apreciated :D

be more specific. download TOTAL CLASSICS 3.0 and use the installer.

What is the possibility that the fuzz studio, mvp edit and most of the 2004 downloads will be compatible with mvp 2005? will EA change a host of files that won't allow the progress made by the mods in 2004 or will the files be similar and compatible? I was wondering if I would be able to use the modifications from this site when the new one comes out many months from now.

What is the possibility that the fuzz studio, mvp edit and most of the 2004 downloads will be compatible with mvp 2005? will EA change a host of files that won't allow the progress made by the mods in 2004 or will the files be similar and compatible? I was wondering if I would be able to use the modifications from this site when the new one comes out many months from now.

The odds are a million to one that they will keep things the same to allow for easy modding and copying over. EA always changes the file formats and/or encryption each year and makes it as hard as possible for modders to do their thing year to year. This should be no different.

No one can really explain why they do this, but Madden suffers from it as well as other popular EA sport games. I think the NBA series may be the only one that stays somewhat modder friendly.

It all can be cracked, but it takes uneeded work to do so.,..if they would just either leave the items the same or provide info on what has changed oand why. But they don't.

The odds are a million to one that they will keep things the same to allow for easy modding and copying over. EA always changes the file formats and/or encryption each year and makes it as hard as possible for modders to do their thing year to year. This should be no different.

All the files format were the same between 2003 & 2004, the data in the .BIG & .DAT files were at little different but the same exact methods to mod both are used. No you will not be able to use 2004 mods on 2005 (well maybe the portraits)

No one can really explain why they do this, but Madden suffers from it as well as other popular EA sport games. I think the NBA series may be the only one that stays somewhat modder friendly.

The NFL makes it manatory for anyone that makes a football game that all data files be encrypted

It all can be cracked, but it takes uneeded work to do so.,..if they would just either leave the items the same or provide info on what has changed oand why. But they don't.

NBA

MVP

and FIFA games remained the same over time.

Football games are encrypted, Madden in mandatory and NCAA uses the same engine as Madden so they are also encrypted

Compatible, most likey no. easy to mod most likey yes

Mods for MVP 2004 were slow at first because high heat fans were just coming over and learning a new system for moding.

MVP 2003 & 2004 files are in the same format, 2004 just had more detail for players and ball parks. Assuming 2005 will also have more detail, 2004 file will not work on 2005. But mods should come out fast

Archived