No Surround Sound Or Rumble?

Jgigs

Using Vista and I don't see any options for audio other than the presentation. Also don't see any rumble support. Am I missing something or is everyone else stuck in stereo audio with no controller rumble support?

Using Vista and I don't see any options for audio other than the presentation. Also don't see any rumble support. Am I missing something or is everyone else stuck in stereo audio with no controller rumble support?

same for everybody.

Glad to hear that, I know in 360 version, it will rumble while you steal, but I got none from PC version with a 360 controller

The only thing I really wanted from the rumble support is for the pitching. That way I could shut off the strike zone box and rely on the vibration to gauge to zone.

I posted the question just to see if XP users were experiencing the same lack of rumble.

The only thing I really wanted from the rumble support is for the pitching. That way I could shut off the strike zone box and rely on the vibration to gauge to zone.

I posted the question just to see if XP users were experiencing the same lack of rumble.

I have a Logitech gamepad (wired) and I don't have rumble support. I think there is supposed to be an option in the menus to either turn the rumble on or off, but it doesn't show up for me. I guess it's not an option for us pc players. I wish it was, because like you, I would like it for pitching so I can turn off the zone too.

I have a Logitech gamepad (wired) and I don't have rumble support. I think there is supposed to be an option in the menus to either turn the rumble on or off, but it doesn't show up for me. I guess it's not an option for us pc players. I wish it was, because like you, I would like it for pitching so I can turn off the zone too.

PC version doesn't seem to have an option for rumble...

even it is titled as "Games for Windows"...where is the support for x360 controller ?! :o

yeah , we all miss mvp's settings... :)

Archived