Franchise Save For P.c.

lazereyze33

make sure the save folder in C:\Documents and Settings\Alienware\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9 doesnt have any read or write only restrictions. when searching for the folder remember to show hidden folders, once you find it right click and go to properties and it will tell you if it is read or write only.

Go to the add or remove programs section on your p.c. With the uninstall software, it has a fix C.D. section for MLB 2K9.

Just follow the instructions to fix your C.D. instead of uninstalling it. It fixed mine and it is working great now.

Go to the add or remove programs section on your p.c. With the uninstall software, it has a fix C.D. section for MLB 2K9.

Just follow the instructions to fix your C.D. instead of uninstalling it. It fixed mine and it is working great now.

How can software fix a CD?

Im sorry, I didnt mean any additional software, the c.d. fix comes with the MLB 2K9 c.d. and its with the uninstall

part of the MLB 2K9 c.d. Just try to uninstall it as you normally would, you should find the c.d. file fix there.

I gathered that, I'm just wondering, in general terms, how it's even remotely possible for any form of software to affect anything on a pre-burned CD.

Are you talking about the repair option that's available in some uninstallers?

Yea the repair option, but it looks like you already got it fixed.

This doesn't do anything at all to fix the CD - most of them just reset any registry entries or corrupted files that are on the HDD based on what the original installation should look like and what it currently looks like. If it finds there should be a registry entry somewhere and there isn't, it will create it. If it finds that a file should be somewhere and isn't, it'll copy it from the CD.

Glad you got your problem fixed, OP.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived