Can't Hit Nor Play

LoGatto

I have a dual logitech game pad and I can't swing the bat and can only rarelly bunt.

I have remapped all the buttons a few times and remove/reinstalled the game and can't get it to even move the bat. I can't even use the keyboard. I do set the batter and then try to swing.

Any ideas? Also how do you select a pitch to throw,also many buttons are not mapped.

Profileing is also a issue why are ther 5 all showing controllers. Can't play this game at all.

Is there a way to have the cpu do the fielding for you?

I have 4 gigs memory and a ati hd3450 video card xp machine

first of all you should've searched the forum before opening a new thread couse these questions were answered before.

1. no, there's no automatic fielding.

2. you hit with the right stick. pull it down to prepare the batter, pull it up to hit.

3. you pitch with the right stick. the catcher will call for a pitch. you'll see how to execute it. pull the stick in the direction with number 1 assigned to it, wait for the yellow circle to fill, then execute the pitch with the movement with number 2 next to it (fastball is just down then up).

you can disable catcher suggestion and choose pitches yourself.

if you want button pitching or hitting go to the control setup, press number 4 on your keyboard and then switch from total control pitching and hitting to classic. i suggest you try the practice mode, everything is explained there.

if you want button pitching or hitting go to the control setup, press number 4 on your keyboard and then switch from total control pitching and hitting to classic. i suggest you try the practice mode, everything is explained there.

Instead of number 4 on the keyboard in the control setup, you can only use the left stick button.

Archived