Trouble To Download.........

repez

guys i cant download MVPeditor, MVP Online Server or other mods, the web give me a messege like that: you are donwloading some files right now, wait or try later........the thing is that i´m not downloading nothing, whats happened???

guys i cant download MVPeditor, MVP Online Server or other mods, the web give me a messege like that: you are donwloading some files right now, wait or try later........the thing is that i´m not downloading nothing, whats happened???

Try it now.

• 4 weeks later...

hi there.. i am also experiencing this problem now.. i restart my PC and the message still appears

what do i need to do??

please help.. thanks very much

People seem to be getting this issue. I can't remember why Trues said it happens, but he can usually fix the problem real quick once he see's this post.

If he doesn't see the post anytime soon, just send him a PM, and let him now of your issue. I am sure he will fix it for ya :)

I see this too, even though my download has completed. Perhaps it is because I use a download manager?

I just tried again directly through Firefox. Completed downloading 1 file; now it says my downloads are incomplete.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived