Defense Alignment

cubfan69

Is it possible to play your infield in or shift your outfielders? Someone else said pressing the left D-Pad will bring up the Infield/Outfield Shift Options but I get the Insider Edge for the batter when I do that. I'm using a Logitech Dual Action gamepad. TIA.

One problem that I have had with this defensive re-alignment is when I have a pitcher up to bat in a bunting situation, I press up on the d-pad and the alignment "screen" comes up but won't let me change the alignment. I can shift between outfield and infield but can't make any changes to either. Kind of sucks.

One problem that I have had with this defensive re-alignment is when I have a pitcher up to bat in a bunting situation, I press up on the d-pad and the alignment "screen" comes up but won't let me change the alignment. I can shift between outfield and infield but can't make any changes to either. Kind of sucks.

Can you change alignments at all? I just went in and checked, and cycled thru about 10 different Infield Alignments using D-pad.

Using Logitech Dual Action.

yes, for any other hitter I can change the alignment just fine. But for some reason, when a pitcher is batting in a bunting situation I can't change it. Can't bring in the outfield shallow, for instance.

Also, short of doing a replay, is there a way to see the defense alignment when you are batting? It'd be kind of nice to check out how they're playing me.

Archived