Weak Bats Hitting Too Many Hr's

gobluen07

so I decided to sim through a few seasons to see what the stats would look like and for the most part the seem ok. but I did notice guys like ichiro, furcal, iwamura hitting 25+ homeruns on a consistant basis. I also saw a few players like brian schneider and brian buscher hitting well over .300 with 30+ hr and over 100 rbi's. now i'll be honest I've never even heard of the last two dudes so I looked at their ratings and they should never even dream of coming up with those numbers not even in A ball. my question is, should this be attributed to the agressive hitting or does it have more to do with the whole hidden potential thing. I wanna tinker with the some of the players ratings to try to get more realistic sim stats but I don't wanna waste time doing all that if its not gonna have any effect. has anyone else noticed this? Any feedback on what the best way to edit this?

Well I can tell you Brian Buscher won't have numbers like that but he quite possibly could hit over .300 and rack up some RBI's. He was brought up by the Twins late last year and played 70 games. For the first 25 or so games he was averaging an RBI a game. He ended up with 47 RBI's and just 4 HR's. Now you said he hit over 30 HR's that is not going to happen in real life. He will prolly hit about 15-20 but that will depend on how many games he plays this year since the Twins signed Crede.

Archived