Mvp To 2k9

Wiggin

So i guess to start one of the things i really like about MVP is all the old players and think it would be really cool to get the old players in 2k9. Not sure how to do this other then creating a bunch of custom players but i think that would be pretty cool.

Secondly the getting throw out of the game and charging the mound seem like they would be a good addition to the game.

3rd It seems that you can not change the different pitching styles when creating a pitcher, did i miss something or is there a way to mod this so you can??

Thanks in advance

Ender Wigggin007

So i guess to start one of the things i really like about MVP is all the old players and think it would be really cool to get the old players in 2k9. Not sure how to do this other then creating a bunch of custom players but i think that would be pretty cool.

Secondly the getting throw out of the game and charging the mound seem like they would be a good addition to the game.

3rd It seems that you can not change the different pitching styles when creating a pitcher, did i miss something or is there a way to mod this so you can??

Thanks in advance

Ender Wigggin007

i second that.. we need to have some classic yankee teams or players and other classic teams

Archived