Uniforms

sal

Hi everyone,

Could any of the modders who create uniforms help me out. I need uniforms created, please send me a instant message for more info.

Thanks so much for your help.

Ok, since I received no replys I'll give you alittle more info. Im creating a season and its before 1951. So i need a modder to create my uniforms. I have samples of what i want done. if you send me a reply or instant message i will let you know the season i am creating and if you have the time to help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I think everyone on here will enjoy my season.

Ok, since I received no replys I'll give you alittle more info. Im creating a season and its before 1951. So i need a modder to create my uniforms. I have samples of what i want done. if you send me a reply or instant message i will let you know the season i am creating and if you have the time to help me out it would be greatly appreciated. I think everyone on here will enjoy my season.

Well, I'd suggest that if you didn't get any replies to your request, why don't you post the samples that you have in this thread so you can give the uniform modders an idea of what you want to do?

Archived