At&t Park 2k9 By Sprdelfin

sprdelfin

AT&T Park (link)

by: sprdelfin

Accurate scoreboard ads as of January 2009.

Every default ad changed to an ad that has actually appeared in the Park.

Rotating ads behind homeplate updated.

Scoreboard clock updated. (Numbers in correct style)

Retired Numbers in correct style.

Outfield Wall darkened.

Random texture changes. (Gatorade, New Era logo in dugout, etc.)

Possibly some other things I forgot.

Installation:

1.) BACK UP the file you are replacing. This update probably won't make your computer explode, but if it does you will wish you had the default file backed up.

2.) Extract stadium_sfg.iff to C:\Program Files\2K Sports\MLB 2K9, or your MLB 2k9 directory.

3.) Huge success.

EDIT: added link

post-59077-1238138522_thumb.jpg

post-59077-1238138531_thumb.jpg

still waiting for approval ?

I guess so... first time I've uploaded anything to this site. I probably should have waited to make this thread apparently! On the other hand, it's late and I have to go to bed so I can wake up and shovel the blizzard out of my driveway. Looking out the window here in Denver it's hard to believe Opening Day is so close.

Which unfortunately means the first Zito start of the year is getting close. At least the first Lincecum start of the year is closer.

I guess so... first time I've uploaded anything to this site. I probably should have waited to make this thread apparently! On the other hand, it's late and I have to go to bed so I can wake up and shovel the blizzard out of my driveway. Looking out the window here in Denver it's hard to believe Opening Day is so close.

Which unfortunately means the first Zito start of the year is getting close. At least the first Lincecum start of the year is closer.

At least Zito is still playing. Schmidt is a cheerleader again this year.

Thanks for sharing your first mod. I'll look forward to this tomorrow.

Great Job sprdelfin!

I just downloaded it and played. This park is awesome. The park is miles better than MVP05. VC packed in so much more detail and used optimized texture sizes. I don't know their polygon counts but it runs buttery smooth. Thanks for updating those dugout textures. Small details but makes a big difference in my book.

post-315-1238165156_thumb.jpg

Archived