Trying To Update Roster

Nuttycubfan

I am trying to update the rosters on mlb 2k9 for the pc. I know the instructions state where to place them, but I do not have that path in my windows explorer. I trying doing a search on all the drives for .ros, but found nothing. When I was in the game, I saved the current roster, thinking that would create the path, but it did not. The only roster that I found was in the main mlb 2k9 directory. I placed the new one instead of that one, but the game then would not load. Any help would be appreciated.

I don't have that path either. If I do a search for Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

it is not listed either. wierd

Try copying/pasting what I posted into your explorer. Substituting your username.

*Application Data is a hidden folder by default on Windows.

I don't have that path either. If I do a search for Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves

it is not listed either. wierd

Don't mean to stick my nose in but I was having the same problem.....Instead of looking for (Your user name), look for a folder that says "Owner".

For example.....C:\Documents and Settings\Owner\Application Data\2K Sports\MLB 2K9\Saves.

That is how I found mine.

How did you display the hidden folders? I can't find the patch and I'm running Vista.

For Vista Users:

Goto My Computer and click the Organize tab at the top left, Click Folder and Search Options and select the

view tab. Ensure that the button labeled Show Hidden Files and Folders under the folder Hidden Files and Folders

is selected. If it is not selected then select it.

Proceed to the Users/YourUsername/AppData/Roaming/2K Sports/MLB 2k9/Saves folder

Archived