Lefty Glitch is no more.

eko718

Just a little heads up, if you use the nocd crack, (alright only if you own the game), then the patch doesn't fix the lefty bug. Maybe one way EA can make sure people actually buy the game. :D

Just a little heads up, if you use the nocd crack, (alright only if you own the game), then the patch doesn't fix the lefty bug. Maybe one way EA can make sure people actually buy the game. :D

Well, yeah. When you apply an old CD crack, you're un-patching most of the game. You have to wait until an updated crack is released. :p

Yep. Ruth was launching them. And Hinskie launched a bomb off me

Everett smashed a 552 ft shot off me. Went over the rooftop seats at Wrigley..LOL I adjusted CPU hitting power (which was at +20) back to 0 and it seems to have shortened the distance somewhat (using RRodkeys 003)

if you need a no cd crack you need a new drive, which they are cheap these days, all this talk about cracks has me wondering how many people on these boards actually paid for the game...

if you have to wait for a "updated no cd patch" then obviously you downloaded the game or else you would just use the oringinal exe until the updated no cd came out

No-CD cracks are great even if you have bought the game. The game loads so much quicker when it doesn't have to spin the CD. Plus it's great in tandem with the no intro video mod when you're making tweaks to the datafile. That's why I use them. Trust me. I paid my hard earned 40 bucks for the game. EAsports games are usually worth forking over the cash for.

can someone with a good heart help me out i let my cousin borrow the game i aint going to his house till this sunday will some one plz send me the datadile thru aim it would be greatly appreciated i cant wait any longer i ahve waited months for this goddam patch and now i cant even use it

:shock:

i just belted a home run to deep right field....with a FREAKIN LEFT

HANDED HITTER!!!!!!

snif, snif: i'm home... :lol:

geez...that felt so good!

:D

been waiting to do that for two months...so many swings...ahhh...relief

at last!

lol

can someone with a good heart help me out i let my cousin borrow the game i aint going to his house till this sunday will some one plz send me the datadile thru aim it would be greatly appreciated i cant wait any longer i ahve waited months for this goddam patch and now i cant even use it

the whah?

make a clonecd image of CD2, and then use software to mount the image as a true CD. (Alcohol 120% works for me)

that way you do not have to worry about hurting the CD, or in my case do not have to carry cds along with a laptop

Archived