Anybody Interested In Tokyo Dome?

shmenkman000

Hey guys!

Now that i've finished metrodome i am thinking of creating tokyo dome as it looked during the wbc. One way to do this would be to use tropicana as basis. it wouldn't be 100% accurate but it would look at least a bit like tokyo dome.

My question is. Is anybody even interested in this? Don't know if i really wanna do this though.

You should mod what you want and not worry if someone will want it or not. But that's just my 2 cents. I'm sure you have the skills other people will appreciate no matter what.

Agreed. If you make this mod and you are happy with it, then release it. You'll find that a lot of people will use it just based on your other work, which by me just looking at the screenshots, looked fine to me. Mod stadiums that make you happy and no one else. If they don't want to download the Tokyo Dome, then they won't. But more people will grab it then the ones who don't.

point taken! i'm gonna think about it!

Hey, if I owned 2k9 I'd download this stadium in a second.

I'm someone who downloads 99% of the mods for Mvp baseball except for the Red Sox ones because I have no use for them. But that never stopped those modders that released Boston CTS screens and uniforms at any time. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived