Call Up/send Down

Fan#4000001

Spoke too soon. When I push down on the left stick it just cycles down the MLB roster. I know the controller is config correctly as everthing in the game works great. I put 2 players on the mlb roster on the DL and need to call up. I've tried everything on the keyboard as well. What am I missing? Thanks.

Spoke too soon. When I push down on the left stick it just cycles down the MLB roster. I know the controller is config correctly as everthing in the game works great. I put 2 players on the mlb roster on the DL and need to call up. I've tried everything on the keyboard as well. What am I missing? Thanks.

What Trues meant was, push in the stick, like pressing a button. Does your controller support pushing in for the analogs?

Hmmm....I have the 360 controller and I can't get to the minors no matter what I try. Pushing down on the LS (like I do with a button) doesn't work nor any of the other buttons or triggers. I also tried 4 on the keyboard (which was mentioned in earlier message) and nothing works.

So far, I can only see the minor rosters after I send down a player and then I can only promote a replacement from the minors.

Obviously, I'm missing something...Trouble is, I don't know what that is. :(

As they say...Easy when you know how. :)

Fan#....

There has to be a way to get to the minors using the 360.....Heck, the game was designed primarily to work with the 360 and for game play, it works perfectly.

I don't know if you are playing with the patch but that might have affected the way the 360 performs, although I doubt it.

I'm going to keep trying and will continue to ask around to see how and why others are able to get to the minors while we cannot....One place where I know you will not find the answer....The manual!

I'm stubborn.....There has to be an answer....GRRR!

Fan#....

There has to be a way to get to the minors using the 360.....Heck, the game was designed primarily to work with the 360 and for game play, it works perfectly.

I don't know if you are playing with the patch but that might have affected the way the 360 performs, although I doubt it.

I'm going to keep trying and will continue to ask around to see how and why others are able to get to the minors while we cannot....One place where I know you will not find the answer....The manual!

I'm stubborn.....There has to be an answer....GRRR!

Try using different input devices at the game start screen (keyboard vs. mouse vs. gamepad) to see if that helps in navigating the menus. Somehow, the game remembers what input device was used when it first launches and gets all goofed up on some of the menu screens.

Also, don't bother trying to edit either a franchise or an roster that was saved, prior to the PC patch. The results will be unpredictable. It might work and it might not.

Hmmm....I have the 360 controller and I can't get to the minors no matter what I try. Pushing down on the LS (like I do with a button) doesn't work nor any of the other buttons or triggers. I also tried 4 on the keyboard (which was mentioned in earlier message) and nothing works.

So far, I can only see the minor rosters after I send down a player and then I can only promote a replacement from the minors.

Obviously, I'm missing something...Trouble is, I don't know what that is. :(

As they say...Easy when you know how. :)

Same issue here, after patching the game I can't use the keyboard commands. The stick buttons aren't doing anything either.

From reading this i'm assuming guys are toggling the minors and player cards with their gamepads on the PC version postpatch? If so, did you have to map it in controller options? Or are you using the same control config. that you used prepatch?

EDIT: For those having trouble, delete config.cfg and your player file along with any franchises (franchises are mapped by your old player file) in your saves folder, and start fresh. Everything works as it's supposed to now. I also deleted the settings file, although I don't think I needed to.

I had the same issue and here's how I fixed it. I left the roster screen back to main menu.

I went in there again "Roster". DO NOT PUSH anything on your controller. Just hit 4 on your keyboard. Not the 4 on your keyboard on the right. The 4 on top of the E and the R of the keyboard.

When I use the controller first, then hit 4, it doesn't work for me, so try what I did and see if it works.

Archived