Rogers Center - Purely a BETA release.

DJEagles

index.php?autocom=downloads&req=display&

File Name: Rogers Center - Purely a BETA release.

File Submitter: DJEagles11

File Submitted: 8 Apr 2009

File Updated: 9 Apr 2009

File Category: MLB 2K9 - Stadiums

This is purely a BETA release of the work I am doing. Anyone who wants to download and critique, please do so. I do not live in Toronto, so any feedback on Ads that are being used at Rogers Center this year, would be very helpful!

***This is not a finished Mod!***

Back up the original file, then copy and paste this one in your Major League Baseball folder.

Thanks for any, and all help!

- DJEagles11

****UPDATED with Rolie's scoreboard template. Thanks again Rolie!****

****Update #2: More ads. I will fix the scoreboard issue this evening.....right now, the right field board is backwards."

Click here to download this file

Will you re-release this beta version with the updated scoreboard? Thanks

:o

I'm hoping you were just asking if he was planning on re-releasing this mod at some point with an updated scoreboard.

I'm hoping you just accidentally sounded like you were ordering off of a menu at a fast food place.

I'm hoping.

:o

I'm hoping you were just asking if he was planning on re-releasing this mod at some point with an updated scoreboard.

I'm hoping you just accidentally sounded like you were ordering off of a menu at a fast food place.

I'm hoping.

I didn't mean demanding, or rude or anything of that nature. I was just asking if he was or wasn't going to release it. DJ also mentioned that this was a beta version so i just repeated what he said but with the updated scoreboard it looks perfect. Thanks DJ!

I didn't mean demanding, or rude or anything of that nature. I was just asking if he was or wasn't going to release it. DJ also mentioned that this was a beta version so i just repeated what he said but with the updated scoreboard it looks perfect. Thanks DJ!

Well then all is well!

I'm glad you enjoy the mod!

Archived