Pick Off Bug

jjjjuniorbr

Please Im not sure about patching my game, since Im not having kind of a trouble that other people are talking about (beside ai agression, which isnt a annoying thing to me) but i cant figure out a fix to 2b pick off bug. Anyone to tells me if 1st patch fixed that, or if theres a way to fix it without a patch?

Thx in advance.

Please Im not sure about patching my game, since Im not having kind of a trouble that other people are talking about (beside ai agression, which isnt a annoying thing to me) but i cant figure out a fix to 2b pick off bug. Anyone to tells me if 1st patch fixed that, or if theres a way to fix it without a patch?

Thx in advance.

Why don't you want to patch it? There is absolutely no downside to it, unless you've got your sliders where you want them and don't want to mess with anything. But to answer your question, the patch does fix the pick off issues from what I've seen, but unfortunately I haven't heard of a fix without the patch.

Thx man, u got it right, i just dont want to mess with my sliders, since I´ve heard u must clean it up for patch work out, but this pick off thing its turning me down, so, im over the fence right now....

Sorry I couldn't help, but you might consider weighing all the positives with the patch, even if you have to start over. At least it's early in the season. :)

Archived