Injuries

Wicked420

Does anyone play with injuries on in franchise? How often do they occur and did the patch adjust them at all?

I want to use them but after my last stint with 4, 4 months injuries in the first 2 weeks i decided not too.

Anyone else had any better luck with them?

Yeah I don't think they really fixed it. I've had a couple players get hit with season ending injuries in the same game. And looking at the injury list there is still a ton of torn rotator cuff injuries which to my knowlegde are pretty rare

Yeah I don't think they really fixed it. I've had a couple players get hit with season ending injuries in the same game. And looking at the injury list there is still a ton of torn rotator cuff injuries which to my knowlegde are pretty rare

If you're doing a franchise this year, I would say start with Injuries OFF. Then maybe about 2-3 months into the season, turn them ON. Unless, they address this in another patch down the road.

In my first three games against the Pirates I lost Chris Carpenter for 47 days due to a fracture knee cap, Mark Mulder 15 days for a hamstring and Jamie Garcia broken finger. I picked up Mulder off the wire because I wanted to see him make a come back this year...oh well.

Archived